Friday, March 20, 2009

Ariana's painting!

I just got finished with this painting that I did for a good friend and almost relative! It took me longer than I thought it would, but I finally got it to the place where it looks good to me. I am hoping that it is what she wanted. I chose from three photo's that she sent me. It was fun and I learned alot from doing it, which is a plus! I can never get the photo of the painting to look the same, so you will have to use your imagination! Hope you like it!!!

6 comments:

brenda said...

So beautiful

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I am starting to think I may pay you to paint me a picture for my bedroom. I need to redo my decorating up there. I need something pretty.
:)

AshnBraysMom said...

Very nice, I love the colors!

Ariana said...

Oh Karen, it is beautiful!! Thank you so so much!! it is just what I wanted. you are so amazing and talented!! Love ya!!

kino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kino said...

what a lucky friend(relative), you have such a talent,(gift), love it.