Monday, June 8, 2009

Clean Shaven


This is my husband without his beard! There are some of my children that haven't ever seen him without one! He just decided to have it shaved off one day. You would not believe the comments that he has gotten over it. I still have to look twice to make sure it is him. I saw him coming down the road on the tractor, I recognized the tractor, but had to look twice to make sure it was him driving it! He looks younger now, I think it is going to take me a while to get used to his face without the hair!

3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

I like his new look. I hate it when Rick grows a beard. He doesn't usually get too far with one!!

brenda said...

Looks great, if I see him and don't say "Hi" it's probably because I didn't think it was him. I remember when my dad shaved his mustache it was so weird cause I had never seen him without it. Tell him he looks great though!

gina said...

do you think that he's getting ready for a bishopric calling?? I just thought of that when I read this?? Thanks for the comment on my blog. Thanks again for taking my boys for me. I really do appreciate all you do for us! Love you!