Monday, November 23, 2009

A few creations

I have finished a few projects in the last month. It has been great to see the final results. The quilts are now all bound and and some have been given as gifts. The Christmas one is on my couch, I didn't want to wait until after Thanksgiving to display it. The others are waiting for the right person to give them to, or they will be at the ranch when we get our cabins done. The art is watercolor and the latest ones I have finished. Now, I can relax and enjoy the holidays, and start something new for the New Year.








I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season! We love you and appreciate all that is done for us!






6 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I LOVE the blanket with the trees on it. SOOO cute. Iwish I had your talent.

brenda said...

I wouldn't wait to put out the Christmas one either it is be beautiful!

Lish Fish said...

You are so talented! They are beautiful!!1

Allyson said...

OOOOHHH!! I am in LOVE with the tree one as well!! Such a talent you have!

Griffiths said...

Love the quilts, they all look great. I love the paintings as well. What a wonderful gift you have. Happy Holidays!!!

Ashley said...

You are so talented. beautiful.