Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Day at the Ranch!

We had a fun snow day today at the ranch. We had friends and family and friends of friends of family! It was a great day with sunshine and pretty mild temperatures. The snow was pretty deep in places. Curt had plowed out the road so that we could get in, so it worked out great! We had the snowmobiles and the sleighs and even had some experimental sleds... I heard that some of the "boys" decided to go down the hill in a canoe! Jenny made lunch for all of us, and we had a warm fire in the fireplace for those who wanted to warm up a bit! It is such a blessing to have the family be together and have fun. I hope we get to do it more often!






3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Didn't you and Curt ride the sleds down the hill, too? Rick and I did it over at Willard park with the 3 girls and Shane and Shannon. I still think it is fun. I won't grow up until I have to :)

Lish Fish said...

Yay for the ranch. That looks awesome. Really a lot of fun. Glad you are able to go do that.

Ariana said...

I wish we could have come! it looks like it was so much fun! I love coming up to your ranch and relaxing, its always nice to get away from the world and spend so time with Family!! Thank you for always letting us come up and join in the fun!

Love Ariana