Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Changes are coming


In 15 days, Kari will be home from her mission. This year and a half has gone by so fast! I bet we are going to overwhelm her when she steps off the plane! She has grown and changed, and it is going to be so different for her to have to deal with life again. My hopes for her are that she will be able to adjust to living with our family again, that she will be able to keep the spirit of her mission with her. I hope that when the time comes for her to make decisions, she will have the help she needs to work the answers out and go on with her life. She has so much going for her now. She is a mature young lady with her life ahead of her. I hope that she enjoys going back to school, hopefully she will be able to decide just what she wants out of it, and then works hard for it. I hope she can find a good job, which I know right now is really hard to do. Her Spanish should help her find something that she can do. I hope she can keep the sparkle in her eyes and the love in her heart. I hope we can be what she needs right now. I hope she gets to spend time on her horse, at the ranch, to rejuvenate and get used to the world again. I hope she has the opportunity to attend the temple often. I know of no better place than there to come to peace with whatever is bothering the mind. My hopes are that she will be happy. In whatever she does. We love her and are so glad to have her coming home!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Wow Karen, I can't believe she is already coming home. I bet you are so excited!

Anonymous said...

great information and nice blog

Grandma Duffy said...

So exciting to have her home again. You will miss mondays on the computer with her :)