Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baileys update!

Bailey had her surgery today. It was more complicated than what the doctors thought. The growth (tumor, cyst, whatever it was) grew in to her jaw and around the permanent tooth that hadn't come up yet. They had to remove the tooth and a portion of the jaw to get it out. They sent it to the lab to see if they could tell what it was. She is still sleepy from the surgery, so I didn't get to see her when I went down there. Jenny said that she could be numb in her jaw area for up to 6 weeks. I just feel for her, having to go through surgery this young. I hope they got it all out and it won't come back. She is a tough girl, so I'm sure she will get better fast! That is one thing about being young, your body can get going much faster! I'll post more when I know more.

2 comments:

kino said...

I guess I should have kept reading your comments, and I would'nt have asked about baily, I hope and pray everything goes ok with her keep us posted.

Andrea said...

Im glad they were able to help her and I hope and pray she is doing well. we love that family. A day doesnt go by that kenzie doesnt talk about tara.