Friday, August 29, 2008

Art, art, and more art


This is my latest oil painting. It's from Brigham City, west of town. It is hanging in Jim and Shauntaes dining room. They were nice enough to take down the one I had given them before. (It just wasn't quite right.) Oh, well. I'm glad they liked this one!!! I'm working on a real different one now. It's a still life of antique bottles, with a candle lit behind them. It's pretty dark, since there are no lights on, except the candle. I hope it turns out the way I think it can! I'll post it if it does. I'm loving the class and the people in it. I have learned alot since we started!

2 comments:

me said...

karen
you are so sweet, it is lady named rafena did it for me for clark for father's this year. i hate this time of year it make me relieve every minute i had with justin three year ago. sorry for going on sometimes i just do that .

kino said...

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND, I REALLY MISS BEING UP THERE, BUT I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY , HELPING STACIE ,GETTING READY FOR NY, AND JUST EVERYTHING IN THE TRUCKING BUSINESS. ANY SEE YOU WHEN I GET BACK. LOVE TO ALL