Monday, August 25, 2008

Tag

Diane Tagged me...

Four Places I go Over and Over:1. The ranch 2.Smith's 3. Church 4. Art Class
Four people who email me regularly:1. Gina 2. Jenny 3. Kari 4. Joanns
Four places I would rather be right now:1. The ranch 2. sleeping 3. the ranch 4. the ranch (yea, I know I'm boring, but I LOVE it up there!)
Four people I talk to on a regular basis:1. Curt 2. Kari 3. Doug 4. Molly
Four of my favorite places to eat:1.Idle Isle 2. Bluebird 3. Maddox 4. Maple Garden
Four people I tag:1. Kino 2. Kari 3. Kandyce 4. Gina

2 comments:

kino said...

I love your remarks, I could be up there all the time also, I love it up there , there is such a peace, isn't there. anyway I hope to come up this weekend, i'll see bette and I might go see leann our cousin before she gets any worse. I really enjoyed the day with Dad, he is a real trooper. love ya talk soon.

Grandma Duffy said...

Sorry...I didn't know who else to put down. Saw your painting and your photographs at the fair. Wish I would have seen YOU!