Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks

I guess it is that time of year when we really start thinking about what we are thankful for. I have been reading a book called "The Book of Lost Things". It is a slightly dark and somewhat weird book. But, it does have values in it and it makes you think how lucky you are to have the family and friends that you have. ( Not that I don't think I'm lucky... I KNOW I am). It just reminded me to be thankful for who I am and where I am and for the family that means so much to me. I want them to know how much I appreciate all they do and how much I love them all. I know this is short and no pictures.. very un-like me. I just feel the need to express my love to all of the family and all my friends... old, new, young, old and in between. Thanks for being you and being in my life. I appreciate it!

1 comment:

Grandma Duffy said...

I love you, too! We are blessed!