Monday, September 22, 2008

Missed Birthday Celebration


We were up at the ranch this weekend, (surprised?) Curt thought that Kino and Bette and their families were coming so he ordered a pie from the Dude Ranch Cafe. Kino likes to take grandpa there and have the pie, so he thought that we could celebrate her birthday late! They weren't able to make it up, so we just couldn't let it waste... It wasn't the fave- gooseberry, but it was delicious strawberry rhubarb! So, Kino, happy birthday, your pie was wonderful! Maybe next time our timing will be right!

I also caught a few fall shots, it doesn't look like they will last long.
I'm glad I have a camera to record some of it.

6 comments:

gina said...

Ha Ha, You're hilarious!!! The pie does look irresistible though!! The leaves are beautiful!!! I wish I could come and see them, but until the primary program is over, I can't leave on the weekends! It's Sunday, so I'm almost there!! Love you, Gina

Grandma Duffy said...

Next year will you and Curtis go to Deer cliff for dinner with us. We always go for our anniversary there. You would have been camping this year but maybe next year we can go together.

kino said...

I'M SORRY I MISSED IT TO, I AM GOING TO TRY THIS WEEKEND. BRITTNEY ALSO HAD HER HOMECOMING DANCE SO THAT PUT A HINDER ON LAST WEEKEND BESIDES THE BALLOON FEST. ANYWAY I KNOW EVERYONE ENJOYED IT. THANKS FOR THE THOUGHT, I WOULD HAVE LOVED IT. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. LOVE YA

Macie's Momma said...

cute new blog! I hope you had fun at the ranch, although I heard gramps gave you guys a scare. I am thinking of scrapbooking at my house the week of uea, do you have plans?

gina said...

Hi mom,
The program went o.k. at first, and then it went well after the youngest two groups of talks. The sunbeam teacher wouldn't come up and say her talk, because she was waiting for the rest of the kids,(that weren't there) to come and say their talk first!! I had to motion and finally point right at her to convince her that it was her turn...she should've come to the Friday practice, and she would've known! Other than that hiccup, it was good. Love you

Allyson said...

HA HA! Funny pie story! The ranch looks GORGEOUS!! Fall must come later here...it all is just in the ugly stage. Hope all is well! Miss and love you!

Ally