Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Adjustments....


I'm sure you all know by now that Doug is getting married to Emilee Jones on October 9th. It is now official, she has her ring and it is the most beautiful one I have ever seen!
We are so happy for both of them. What an adjustment it will be for all three of them! First of all, to be married is a big one, to live in Wendover is a bigger one!
I hope Paityn will be able to get used to a dad and mom helping to raise her. She is such a sweet little girl and so beautiful. She has met some of her new cousins to be, and she seems to fit right in with them. I know our family can get to be a little on the overwhelming side... that will probably be the biggest adjustment yet! We are in the process of making plans and getting the list ready for invitations. I don't have pics of them yet, so if I can I am going to borrow some of hers until we get some made. I am just so excited to have two new members is the family to love and welcome in!!!

3 comments:

brenda said...

Oh how neat. They both are lucky and marring into awesome families. Congrats to them!

Lish Fish said...

How awesome! Congrats to Doug! She is marrying into an AWESOME family...

Grandma Duffy said...

Exciting times!! Doug is getting transfered?