Friday, April 2, 2010

On to a new me!


Well, it's been a week on our weight loss challenge. I have had ups and downs and some yelling at myself for not having enough will power, but I have seen a little weight go off, and that is spurring me on to try harder! Weekends seem the hardest... I guess because we get together more and on Sunday we eat and sleep after church! I am so glad that we are doing this, it will make be feel better and be able to do more and be stronger, which is what I need to get through each day! I am reading some books on how to cook the foods that will help the weight go off, and they are pretty much how I cook anyway, it's the EATING part that I have to control now!!! Anyway, I may not lose the most, but if I lose some, that is a plus in my book!
I don't have too many photo's of me, but this is the "BEFORE" shots. I really hope that the "AFTER" are better!!! Here's to a Healthier, Happier, Thinner me!

3 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Good for you! A way that I keep motivated is I have a graph chart in my bathroom and mark changes everyday. Seeing the chart go down helps to keep motivated for that day. Good for you on the life change! That is awesome!! :)

Grandma Duffy said...

Good luck! It is a lifetime challenge. I go to WW to help keep me motivated. I know how to cook and what to eat but I have such a hard time keeping in control of eating the things I shouldn't want to eat. The older we get the harder it gets too!! You can do it...Love ya!!

gina said...

I love the picture of you and dad. It's B-E-A-utiful!!