Monday, April 19, 2010

Weight up-date

Well, lets just say that, for now, I am not in the running for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but, I am seeing a little progress. We have been going for three weeks now, and I've lost 5 pounds, which to some is nothing, but to me, it's a big deal. Mainly because I have lost something! Doing this is making me realize just how long I have been abusing myself. It is time to take control and get back to where I need to be. I am watching and stopping myself from the bad habits more and more each day. I want this to happen, even if it is slow, because I feel if I see just a little improvement, it is improvement! The other people in this challenge are an inspiration to me, when I see the totals and what others have lost, it makes me want to do better! So, thank you to all of you who are signed up, even if I don't know you. You are helping me and I appreciate it! Now I am going to go on, and hope that there is more to report on next week!

1 comment:

Grandma Duffy said...

congratulations! IT is great! I know what a battle it is. A life time work in progress for me!