Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Watercolor Painting


This is my newest watercolor. It is of the ranch, with a storm in the background. It was fun to do; in fact, I may try it again and see if I can get the lighting better on it. I am now working on some blossoms that we are all doing in class, so maybe I will be able to get it done too. It seems like my painting time has dwindled to almost nothing. I need to get myself in gear and get some more done, or I won't have any for this years fair. I didn't put any in last year because I didn't have any that I thought would work. I hope I can get something ready!

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

I really like this one! Love the colors!! You did really good.

Ariana said...

Karen you do so amazing with your paintings, I always look forward to seeing your new ones! I really this one also. I cant wait to see what you doing for the fair this year!