Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Craziness!

Happy Easter to all of you! I got up Sunday and put some eggs on to boil because I had this cute phone call from Quinton asking if I was making deviled eggs for dinner. I sure was glad I had them cooking! I wouldn't want to let him down. Anyway they were all cooked and getting cooled when Kari got up. She asked me where her boiled eggs were. She looked in the fridge and they weren't there! I told her that I had boiled 2 dozen so there were plenty. It turns out that I took her boiled eggs and re-boiled them with mine! She had even marked on the package that they were boiled. I never even glanced at the package... I was in a hurry to get them done before church! Needless to say, the eggs were well done! ( She is ready to have me committed)

We had a great day at church and a great family dinner, well, partial family dinner. Doug, Jim, Shauntae, Wyatt,Gina, Jason, Kaden and Mckay didn't come. Jim and family visited before but had other family stuff going on! The deviled eggs were even pretty good, some were a little rubbery and the prettiest green color you ever saw, but they got eaten!

It's true, all of you young people out there, age DOES make a difference, your mind does seem to go first!

4 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

You are the fun grandma, too! Guess that is why we have always been friends. I like this blogging thing, too, to keep up on stuff. I feel closer to you already. I miss you!

Macie's Momma said...

That is the funniest story I'm glad you put it on! I wanted to call you today and have you come and work on the puzzle with me, I spent all day on it before going to Al and Jens, thanks for the card and visit yesterday! It really ment alot!

gina said...

Wow, Mom. Well at least you come by it honestly! I just about did the exact same thing yesterday. Kaden reminded me that the boiled eggs got moved to the raw eggs drawer by Dad and not to cook them again. Thank goodness for kids that are smarter than their mom.

Leslie said...

Hey Aunt Karen! I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog, and that I miss all of you Alot!!!
Leslie