Monday, March 3, 2008

Warm Weather.. Not here of course!










We got to go to St. George and stay in Alan and Jens vacation condo over the weekend. We left on Thursday and came home Sunday night. We dropped my mom at her twin sisters in Laverkin and let her have vacation too! The weather was perfect there! Not hot and not COLD! The kids lived in the pool, they are all mermaids and mermen now! It was soooo hard to come back and face the cold again. I wasn't tired of winter until we went there. There were even flowers blooming... I forgot what they looked like! It was wonderful having the family there. Cresta and Dalan didn't get to come and we missed them. We took Molly and Brookie with us and I do believe that Brookie would move in with her Uncle Al and Aunt Jen, she tried to sneak in to their car to go home... Hid under blankets and everything. She talked about their hike and swimming and everything she saw for most of the trip home. It is so good to see the kids have so much fun. We went to Mesquite for the seafood buffet on Friday night and it was so good. I got to relax and get over the stupid cold that hit me. (Anyway, I hope it is over) I think everyone had a good time. Sometimes that doesn't happen when you have a big group. We had great condo's with plenty of room and beautiful views all around. I'm glad that we got to go and enjoy the time!

7 comments:

Olsen's said...

I think you are trying to punish us!!! Oh how I am waiting for the day we can go swimming!! I guess if we just hang in there for a little bit longer we'll make it. Looks like you had a great time!!

Sondra said...

Looks like you had a great time. I love to go to st. George. We go there in aug with my parents and we all have a great time. Were is that you stayed?

Sondra said...

I think you are right it is trend west, that is the place we go with my parents. It is a really fun place.

Macie's Momma said...

looks like you had so much fun.. Wish I could have went, maybe next time!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Wow I wish that i could good summing and get a good tan I wish that it would warm up here and be nice It was sunny but so colded to day. Well tell your family hi tell jimmy he has a very cute boy!!

kino said...

wow, it looks like you guys had a great time, the weather and all the family, mom and dad had a good time with me i think, anyway they said they did. next time i'm going to do the vacation in the sun and send pictures. love ya

gina said...

wow, was I really that absent this weekend. There are pictures of everybody but you and I. I guess I shouldn't have attempted to go shopping. Post pictures of San Diego. I'm excited to see more sun. Gina