Friday, March 7, 2008

Final Photos for class

This is the final for my Photography class... The assignment was to take a photo in Brigham City. I took a lot of pictures around the area, but liked this one best. It shows the mountains that I love and a rural setting... that is where my heart is. It is a building on Watery Lane. I think the sunset light on it turned out pretty cool. My teacher also converted it into sepia and it looks neat, too. I think I like the color one better, but can't decide which one to enter in our contest. They are going to be enlarged and mounted, then they will be in a traveling display for a few months in the Brigham area. What do you think?

5 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

the sepia one makes it look like it could be a really old photograph. I like them both, too.

kino said...

i'm glad your going, your right its never a problem taking care of mom and dad, i love it. i'm glad she's fisty again, it made me so sad to see her like that, i know our time will come, but i'm not ready or i never will be ready, thanks for all you do, your a great cook, have fun, blog later, love ya love the pictures

Macie's Momma said...

I like the color one. The colors aren't too vibrant and so it makes it look old. I think that's the one you should use. Great Picture!

gina said...

I like the sepia one. It looks older than the colored one. The colored one adds character though. Wow, I'm a ton of help! Love you. Hope you're having a fun time in the warmth of California! I'm freezing in snowy Utah.

gina said...

Print them both and hang them on the broom closet door. The one that you and others look at every time you pass it is the one you should use. That's what I just did, and the sepia doesn't really show the sky very well. Love you. gina