Thursday, June 12, 2008

Take Me Out To The Ballgame





What a bunch of cuties at Cresta's ballgame! I went to Ogden to help with Cresta's kids while she played softball. Macie was there for her mom and Scott's game, so she came over to where we were to play with Molly, Dalan and Brooklyn. They had so much fun just doing somersaults and running around. It is amazing how much fun kids can have doing the little things! I had a blast just watching them. I got a few photos before the battery died. Of course I didn't bring the camera bag with the extra battery, I never do have it when I need it! The sunset was soooo beautiful, I had to get some of it while I was at it. It was a great night and it helped me have the rest that I needed for the day. Thanks girls for letting me "Play" with the kids.

3 comments:

kino said...

I love the pictures they are so cute, I love cousins, we are going up fri afternoon, closer to late. I think chris is taking bettes trailer up for her. looking forward to a great weekend. we'll take dad also, he was sad today, we went to get josh, and dad cried as he came to my house, he said he was having a hard time today missing mom, I wish I could make things all better for him, it hurts to see him so sad. anyway it's great to see josh again. see ya soon.

Lish Fish said...

Love. That sky is gorgeous!!

Macie's Momma said...

the girls are so cute, these pictures are precious just simple and real, I would love copies! see ya this weekend, xoxo