Friday, June 13, 2008

Watercolor Lessons

This is my latest attempt at watercolor. It's of a farmyard west of Brigham City with the mountains to the east. I wanted to capture the feel of the clouds coming over the tops of the mountain... I haven't quite got that down yet, but I decided to leave it before I ruined it. I hope you all like it, if not, I don't want to know!!!!

This has been changed dramatically... my watercolor teacher showed me what needed to be changed and she really changed it, so it isn't the same now. You can see the difference in it, not only because of what was painted, but because it is no longer mine. So, I guess this blog was really about nothing, which I seem to do more and more these days! ( I do like how she changed it though, I wish I would have done it!)

1 comment:

kino said...

you have such a great talent. I wish I could paint, I didn't get that blessing. I can't even color good, anyway I love them.