Monday, July 14, 2008

Family Fun







Cresta and her kids came up to the ranch for the weekend with us. She took some wonderful photos that I would like to share. We had some fun, and some not so fun, as you can see by the pics of Brooklyn and Dalan. I have a hard time leaving up there, it is peaceful and slower paced and at night it gets cold, which I am loving right now. Kino, Grandpa, Britty and her friend Linda, Cresta and her family, Curt and I were there. Curt spent the weekend cutting down trees for the neighbors, the Coopers. They are from Salt Lake and they are so nice. We are glad that we got to meet them. I think it is going to be great to have them so close while we are there. New friends are always great! We are making improvements each week and it is getting to look better all the time. We still have a long ways to go, and summer is almost over, but it is a start!

5 comments:

kino said...

It was a great weekend again, and I had so much fun with molly, dalan, and cute little brook, my little jenny dog, really loved brook and dalan, she has never been so country,britt and linda loved it, and I know she will be up again. the summer is going to fast, but it is still so beautiful up there. maybe i'll see you next weekend, tell me if you guys want peace from me I can take it (haha) love ya all

Kari Lyn said...

looks like it was a fun weekend.

Grandma Duffy said...

Sorry to have brought up the weight issue. It is such a battle. I love food and comfort eating. Where is that miracle pill to make is so we can eat and feel good about ourselves. Prozac doesn't work for that....Darn!

gina said...

Wow mom, you've had creck's kids a lot lately. I just found out that she went with the other cousins to san diego. It looks fun. I can't come up for the 24th but the first of aug when jason goes to sturgis then we can come for a bit. Are you guys going to the 24th at the park? I was thinking about coming this year. It'll be weird without grammy. Love you Gina

Lish Fish said...

I can't believe how much Molly looks like Cresta. Insane. Looks like you had a lot of fun...