Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories

This is from Mysti, my niece. It sounds like fun, if you would like to share a memory of me, post it. I will share one of you and we will see what people remember about us! Have fun. Here are the rules:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If you don't have a google ID you can post a comment and click anonymous as your identity -- just make sure to sign your name so I know who you are!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It should be funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or if you don't have a blog I will e-mail you my memory!).I've done this on a couple of my friends blogs and it is fun to see everyone's memories! Please, take the time to comment and write a memory of us!

7 comments:

me said...

karen i just want to tell you thank you so much for alway commenting on my blog. you are so sweet
annmarie

AshnBraysMom said...

I remember when I was younger people would comment how I looked like you rather than mom and dad. I loved hearing this because I've always thought that you are the coolest Aunt ever!

Love you!

Kim

gina said...

Van Talks!!! Uninterrupted,one on one, problem solving time! With six kids running around for attention, It's priceless!!! Thanks mom, Love you, Gina

Mrs. Mysti Hedquist said...

I remember the cute pound puppies that you made for us. Mine was purple and I think it rarely left my side! I still have it hanging around!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Karen your great women! What I remember just caming over to you houses and having so much fun there and hanging out you have such a fun house to be at. love ya cindy

Sondra said...

I Remeber at the enchrichment night win one of your pecan roll at the service auction and you bring it to me and then I forgot that you gave it to me. And i ask you about it and you say you had giving it to me and I could not remeber.But then I did. So thank you for the roll and for fogiving me for not remebering. Sometime I forget things.

Allyson said...

I remember your incredible meals and the way your house always felt so comfortable. Thanks for making it that way!