Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 3


I am happy that I got to finish the quilt for my quilt guild. It is a mystery quilt. We were given a set of instructions each month on what to do next, so we had no clue what we were making. I; of course, put off making it until the last minute. We are going to show them on Thursday, our last meeting until fall. Luckily it was pretty simple to put together! I think it turned out pretty good for not knowing what it would be when I picked out the colors. It was fun, I think I will make this one again with different colors. I am having fun learning this art!

1 comment:

Grandma Duffy said...

It is really nice. I love the colors of it. You have all the talents that I missed. I must have been in the wrong line when they handed out talents. Either that or I was in the bathroom.