Friday, May 8, 2009

Tagged by Ann Marie

1. Go to sixth picture folder

2. Choose sixth picture

3. Blog about picture

4. Tag six friends

This is a pile of junk from when we first started cleaning up the ranch. We had a huge fire. Curt is standing in the back watching it. He is a real Pyro when it comes to burning junk! It was good to get rid of the piles that were laying around. Everyone worked hard at getting it picked up and in the piles. That was a year ago, I can't believe the tranformation so far. I love the ranch and I love how hard everyone is working to get it so that we can be up there more. I will have to tell them all that it is time for another fire!!! Marshmallows; anyone???

I tag: Kino, Duffy, Cupcake, Tami, Cindy,Melia!

3 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

thats a pretty picture actually:)

miss ya karen

Ally said...

Cool idea! and yes, I will send you the picture of your picture.:) I have it still packed downstairs. Believe it or not, I have not unpacked half of my things. It's been a crazy whirlwind of a year and still feel like I'll be catching up month after month. This summer will lend itself to a little more free time. Miss ya! Hope you're all doing awesome!

Ally

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Hey, I am going private soon. So if you want to keep watching my dumb blogs haha feel free to send me your email, that way you will be able to get into it.