Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 8

Oh, it is so beautiful outside today! I have so many more things that make me happy, I can't decide what one to blog. I am happy that today I get to go meet my nieces, mom, Cresta and Shauntae and we are going to celebrate my mom's 81st birthday. It is going to be fun! We are meeting in Ogden to go to lunch and I think it will be great to be able to visit and just have some fun. I wish everyone could meet us, but work and life just doesn't co-operate does it? I am happy that my mom is healthy enough to do this with us and that she likes to still go and do fun things. I love that Myndi and Mysti take care of her and plan neat things for her to do. Family is great and I love that we can get together!

3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

I am sure you had a great time. Where does Jay live now?

me said...

YOU ARE SO SWEET,THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT ON JUSTIN'S BLOG. PLEASE ADD HIM TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST CAUSE I LOVE TO HERE STORYS OR COMMENTS ABOUT HIM

kino said...

I LOVE ALL YOUR DAYS, WHAT A WONDERFUL TIME YOU HAVE WITH ALL OF YOUR FAMILY , ALWAYS ENJOY IT, YOU HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH SUCH TALENT AND UNDERSTANDING I LOVE YOU FOR THAT, THANKS AGAIN FOR THE GREAT WEEKEND, IT REALLY IS A WONDERFUL PLACE TO BE.