Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 4




I am feeling very happy today as I sit and think on how to put in words what I feel about my husband and family. I am not supposed to mention anything about Curtis on the computer, but I am going to do it today. Curtis is the hardest worker I have ever known. He finds ways to take care of us and makes sure things are going in the right direction. He helps the family when things just aren't going in the right way for them. It has been so fun watching him get the ranch cleaned up and the cabin fixed so that we can stay in it. He is doing such a wonderful job. I am surprised every time I go there by what he has accomplished. He even thinks of the little touches, that most wouldn't think of. He gave me some pansys to plant in the front of the cabin, to give it that homey feeling. He is the reason for the family that I have. They are what keeps me going each day! My kids (spouses included) are great! They each have a place in my heart. And what to say about the grandkids??? I could never express the love I have for them! They are my heart, they are each a part of my life that I would never want to have changed. I love them all! Can you see why I am the happiest wife/mother/grandma? I thank Heavenly Father every night for the chance of being these three things. The rest is all frosting on the cake!

3 comments:

the funny facers said...

I know your family is so lucky to have you too!! I feel lucky to have you as a "mom by default" Thanks for making me feel like I am loved still.

Grandma Duffy said...

You really are a strong, close family. Curtis is a great guy and he is lucky to have you! You are so talented and giving and such a good example for the rest of us. I love you! I am so glad we at least communicate by computer!

gina said...

AWWWWW....this is so sweet. I think this is such a great tribute to dad. I love how our family works. Love you!