Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 6

Today I am happy because I got to go pick up my order of produce and bread in Brigham. I can make all sorts of good food for my family and that makes me happy! I still can't believe what I get each time, such a variety and such good quality. I am LOVING it! I am a lover of fruits and vegetables, so that helps, alot!!! The group is growing and I hope we get enough from my area to start our own drop off! I think that anything that helps us have healthy food for less is well worth it! I know you probably aren't all that interested, but for my records I am going to list what was in it today...10 apples,10 pears, (pear pie, yum!), 6 red potatoes,5 tomatoes, 5 mangos, 2 cucumbers, 1 honeydew, 8 bananas, 1 spaghetti squash, 8 oranges, a bunch of broccoli, 2 red peppers, and a bunch of lettuce. I have so many ideas for it all, I'm going to get started!


It looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?

2 comments:

the funny facers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the funny facers said...

It all sounds so good. It makes me hungry thinking about all of it....mmmmmm!!