Thursday, October 2, 2008

Jenny Tagged Me!
There needs to be 5 answers for each question. So, here goes:
What was I doing 10 years ago?1. getting by 2. Tending kids 3. Cooking 4. Art 5. cleaning
What Are 5 things on my To-Do List Today?1. Quilt 2. Go to Idaho to pick up meat 3. Art Class.4. Go to Crestas so I can tend tomorrow 5. Make Grandpa lunch
What are my 5 favorite snacks?1. Dark Chocolate 2. Almond M & Ms 3. Almonds. 4. Bananas 5. cheese and crackers.
What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire?1. Go to the Ranch 2. Find a way to give some to my family 3.Live like I always have 4. Travel to Italy to see my brother and sister in law 5. Help someone in need
5 places I have lived:1. Salt Lake City 2. Perry 3. Honeyville 4 Bear River 5. Malad at the ranch
Jobs I have had:1Car Hop 2 Waitress 3 Deli worker 4 mom and grandma 5 Secretary and co-owner for our business
5 people I tag are:1. Kari 2. Gina 3. Diane ( Oh, no- one more.. dangit, I know you hate them!)4. Kino 5. Stacie Good Luck all and enjoy my answers.

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Okay I forgive you!! Just because it is you.....

Allyson said...

Aunt Karen I miss you and your cheese and crackers and shwann man juice!! I miss Sundays and just being able to come visit! It's only been two months I know...