Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged.. again, how fun!



1. I have polka dot eyes.

2. I like to try new recipes on anyone who dares eat them.

3. I think dark chocolate is the best... ever!

4. I want to paint at least one really good picture.

5. I am very soft hearted, too much most of the time. I can't stand to see someone sad, or even act like they are going to cry. It makes me cry. It's embarrassing sometimes.

6. I feel like I'm a very lucky person to have married Curtis and to live where I do. I couldn't pick a better place to call home. I love it here and I love the people that I have gotten to know. I want to stay here as long as possible.

7. I dream in color, and most of the time I remember what I dreamt. Sometimes they are so real I wake up mad, sad, scared or whatever and it takes me a long time to realize it wasn't real. Sometimes I think I should have been Stephen Kings sister, because my dreams are so weird and sometimes scary!

I tag... Jenny, Kari, Kandyce, Tami, Leslie, Mysti and Stacie. (You need to save the tag as a jpeg and then copy it in as a picture.) Good luck and have fun! (Sorry Diane, I know you just really wanted this, maybe next time! :) )

3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Thanks! I couldn't figure out how to do the jpeg stuff anyway...I am not that smart. I can only do the simple stuff.

Jen and AL said...

Thanks for the tag, I will try to get to it this week. You are a great person, I am happy to call you mom, Thanks for all you do for my kids!

Kari Lyn said...

BOO I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT BECAUSE, YOU HAVE ALL READY PAINTED GOOD PICTURES AND YOU NEED TO BE LESS SELF DEMEANING... YOU ARE A GREAT ARTIS!