Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ramble.. ramble... ramble...

We have had quite a week, it's been full and fun. I got to have Cresta's kids for a few days and then Gina came up and I got to be with her and her boys for a few days. It is always hectic but always wonderful! She ended up going to the ranch overnight, then Kari, Cresta, Chris, Molly, Gina and I went to see "Thriller" in Logan.
I have been to it with Cresta for about 4 years. We love it! I can't believe the dances that they do. It is very creative and somewhat on the scary side. I think my favorite part is when Frankenstein dances with his wife. She can get into shapes that I would never believe someone could! (I wasn't that limber even when I was young) It is a great night of Halloween type entertainment. Especially if you like dance! We saw John and Jacki there, and that was cool to see them.
Bob and Linda came to visit on Sunday and I was excited to see them, we don't see them near enough. We had a great visit.
I cleaned carpets on Monday. It seems like they get so dirty this time of year. Maybe it's just the way the sun shines on them or something. Anyway, they are cleaner than they were on Sunday, and that is a plus.
Curt got some sod for some of our neighbors and he shamed them into baking us cookies. They were wonderful! Thanks Sue... I know my husband isn't known for his manners..but the cookies WERE good! It seems like he can get away with that sort of thing. We ate well on Sunday, with his help!
I had the weekend off from art class because of UEA. I now have three paintings to get done by Friday. I guess I better get off the computer and use my time wisely!

3 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

Don't you love hanging out with your girls! Nice that they like each other, too! You should come line dance with me on Tuesday nights. You used to be a dancer!!

kino said...

That was so great to see everyone, it looks like you had a great time with all, I should take my family to see thriller sometime, glad that you saw jacki, we don't see them enough only oncea year or so. pictures were really cute. love to all.

Olsen's said...

Looks like so much fun, I'd love to go see Thriller. Maybe next year that will be on my to do list!