Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something New


We finally got Kari's quilt started. It is at Relief Society. We have worked on it for two months and haven't even got the first border done. The ladies aren't too enthused to work on it, I guess. Both months I only got two or three to help. At this rate it will take us forever to get done. I really wanted it finished so that Kari could enjoy it for awhile before her mission. I might bring it home and work on it for awhile, at least a little more will get done before next month. I think it turned out cute. My quilt guild ladies all helped on the boot blocks, I did the stars and the rest of it. I had fun putting it together, too. Now on to the other quilts I have started! I have another one pieced and ready to quilt. I'll post it when it gets quilted.
I need to finsih the ones I've started before going on to the next ones I have planned. There are so many quilt patterns and sooooo little time!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Duffy said...

That is darling. When is Kari going on a mission? Do your kids realize how lucky they are to have a quilting mom? One of my really good friends made me a quilt for our bed for last Christmas. My first quilt! Really neat.

kino said...

WOW LOTS OF WORK, I'M GLAD YOU CAN DO IT. IF YOU NEED HELP I CAN STICH A FEW, JUST LET ME KNOW. LOVE TO ALL.