Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Grandparents day


I just got back from grandparents day with Bailey! It is so neat to see what these kids can do now. The classes sang for us, we ate ( It was actually pretty good this time!), and then toured the school and classes. Bailey was an excellant tour guide! The whole lunch room was filled up with family members of the the third grade classes. It's no wonder they have to have separate days for the grades, there wouldn't be room for the rest of the school. They made each of us a President's Day hanging to take home, mine is on my door with the rest of my grandkids artwork. Days like this make me smile. I love to be involved with these kids. I'm glad that I live close enough to go to these special events with them. I even got to go to one with Gina's son and it was pretty special to be introduced as "Grandma Chocolate Milk". The teacher even knew what he was talking about. He has called us that since he was tiny, because we had hot chocolate when he would visit. Life is good, expecially when you spend it with Grandkids!

4 comments:

me said...

it was fun visiting with you today at the school, i love your blog.

Wild Rasmussen said...

You look great love the family pic. you guys have grown with grandbabys. I'm so glad that you found me It has been so much fun see old buddys on here tell your family I say hello Jimmys boy very cute I can't belive your baby she is so big that just not right I love your blog. I'm going to had you to my blog so now we can stay in touch. I keep very busy with five kids. i love what I do and wouldn't change it for any thing Keep my on yo blog list that way we can stay in touch love ya cindy p.s I'll have to drop by next time we are in utah we alway go to bear river to see my mom so I'll stop by

Knight Bunch said...

Karen - add me to your email list....etknight7@yahoo.com I would love to catch up...maybe we should plan a "girls" lunch next time Gina's close.

me said...

GO TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS PUT MY ADDERESS http://chuggins83.blogspot.com/ THEN YOU CAN NAME HUGGINS FAMILY THEN IT WILL SAY ADD TO PAGE CLICK SAVE IT AND IT IS DONE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM JUST LET ME KNOW