Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

It's another Valentines Day at the house. Curt gave me some pretty miniature roses that are a dark peach color. Sometimes he surprises me. It's nice to be remembered even after 35 years! Before we got married, I had a bridal shower and so many of the people gave advice. The one I heard most was to always be in love and act like it. I can see the wisdom now that I've seen this many years! It is too easy to get complacent in a relationship. So, I guess I'm glad that Valentines Day comes around, even if it is so commercialized. It gives you a chance to tell the people you love how you really feel about them! I hope that I will always remember to keep the fun in marriage! ( I know I get onery too much!) Then I won't need a special day, everyone will know just by the way I act!

3 comments:

gina said...

So what did you mean by I didn't think it was safe for other people to know about g&g. What's going on? How is uncle Roger? How's Grandma? I know I just talked to you, but I didn't think to ask you until I read ally's blog.
O.K. I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. I hope your valentines day was great.
Love you. Gina

me said...

hey karen i was blog servin and found your i hope you don't mind. what a great family you have.

Sondra said...

Hey Karen I saw your comment on annmaries I am glad to see there is another one of us. I have one to so you will have to go and check it out. Yours looks great! I LOVE VALINTINES DAY NOT JUST BECAUSE I GET TO SPEND TIME WITH MY HUSBAND BUT IT IS ALL FUN TO SEND CARD TO OTHER LOVE ONE TO.
LATER
SONDRA