Monday, February 11, 2008

I just figured out how to put photo's in here, so I thought I'd try! Now I just have to figure out how to edit my post's so there are no missing letters! As you can see, the family is growing! As I said before, this family is what is keeping me going. They are everything that is important in life. I'm so happy when they are all together and enjoying each other. It gets crowded and noisy and so much fun to watch the comings and goings. The extended family comes sometimes to visit and they make my day when they visit. When you lose siblings in your family, you come to realize how short life can be and it makes you want to do better with the time you have left!

So, I have made some changes in my life and they are making me see parts of me that aren't great and others that I'm glad about. Thanks to my great family I am learning how to take better care of myself so that I will be around for my grandkids. Jenny and I are going to the gym and I am finding out how out of shape I am. I have tried to pretend to myself that I am o.k. but that can only go on so long! I have gotten addicted to the feeling I have after I exercise! I hate to miss a day at the gym, even the ones when I have to hold on to the walls of the building to get to my car. I have parts that I never knew could hurt!!! Someday I will be able to see effects from the work, I am looking forward to that! I'm sure glad that my kids are smarter than me and have taken care of themselves. It's also nice to have kids that have been trained in health and exercise that can help me move along the path. By the way... Jenn is one tough woman... she can exercise when I am panting and telling her I'm done. She inspires me everytime we exercise together. (Jessica went with me one day and I couldn't keep up with her!) Watch out girls... I'm going to be borrowing your clothes pretty soon.
I am spending more time perfecting some hobbies. That has been challenging and rewarding, too! I have a long ways to go, but I'm learning a lot. I have some really great friends that go to some of the classes with me. It's alot more fun when you have someone to talk to about what you are learning. I am especially loving a photography class that I'm doing now. It's been great learning more and being able to use the grandkids for models.

1 comment:

gina said...

Hey mom,
It's amazing how fast the family has grown. It's not until I saw us all together that I realized it. I love the picture of Wyatt. It's comical.
Thanks for letting me see this. I needed a shot of family today. Things are a little bleak and cold right now. Yeah for spring.
Love you, gina