Monday, February 18, 2008

Trial and Error..


I have been bugging everyone about how to get music on this site.. after about 3 hours of trial and error I finally got it to work. I won't be able to tell anyone else how I did it, since I have tried so many other things. I'm just glad that it finally worked! Now I just have to try and remember in case I need to do it again!
We got to spend a great afternoon with our family in Logan. Brad got home from his mission and it was so neat to see him and his family. A mission has a way of maturing a person, and it shows on Brad. He was always such a good looking young man, now he is a good looking older young man! He lost forty pounds while he was away. I didn't think he had that much that he could lose, but he did and he looks great. He hasn't gotten used to being home yet, but I bet it won't take too much time to be back in the swing of things. I just remember how I felt when my boys got home from their missions, I expect his mom is feeling that same relief at having him home and the same questions on what his life will be like now! He has a great family and he'll do fine!
Kari got to fly to Pocatello, Idaho today. It was a beautiful, sunny winter day. I bet it was so pretty up there looking down on the snow and seeing it from that height. While she was flying, we were driving to Malad to look at some land. We had our beautiful grandson with us ( and his parents, too) ! He is such a good, happy boy. He hardly made a noise the whole time we were gone. I swear I can hear him say words already! At ten months he is pretty smart! (I know, I'm pretty prejudiced when it comes to my grandkids!)
Anyway, we had a great time. I imagine it will seem like tomorrow when he gets ready for his mission and I won't believe how fast the time went!
Life just keeps on moving on, doesn't it?

4 comments:

Knight Bunch said...

Karen!!! I love blogs....found you from a comment you left on Cindy's site. It is SO fabulous to see how well your family is doing. It is so much fun to see how much they have all grown and what they are doing. Please tell them hello from me. Esp GINA!!! Check us out at knightbunch.blogspot.com All of us have blogs and you can check us out from there! Tami

Allyson said...

I love the music! Sorry it took you so long to get it working!

Sondra said...

I was wondreing how to get to ginas spot. You all can do it so you have the spot lable by going into customize and edit your Friends and you can but the addresses in the new site url and then others can just click on it and go to there site. I am sorry it took you so long to do the music it is kind of hard to do but I am glad you finally got it.

Sondra said...

Hey I tryed ginas but is blocked only invited people only can vistied. You do the same as the others by editing your friends and family and add my addresses at the new site url mine is sondra-thenelsons.blogspot.com