Sunday, February 10, 2008

Karen's Corner

Thanks Ally for telling me about this. Well, here goes, my first time to Blog. We are doing great, just sold our farm and trying to find land to roll over into. What a change for us. We are still the same, we just have a lot of planning to do to get things in order again. The kids are excited about some of the prospects, we're just waiting to see what happens. Life can throw some curves that you never expect, some good, some bad, some that are good have bad things with them and some of the bad have good outcomes, so they are all blessings. Our family is moving on and growing up. I love watching my grandkids grow and change and find out what life is about. I never knew being a grandma could be so fun! Each new addition adds new adventure and excitement to our lives. We have so much to be thankful for. I hope we can see what we have and enjoy it for the rest our lives!

No comments: